Martini Absorb is a thermally-bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically engineered to provide high-performance sound absorption across a broad range of frequencies. Martini Absorb can be made in a range of densities and thicknesses with fibre blends specifically engineered to provide maximum thermal and acoustic performance in many diverse commercial, residential, community and industrial applications.
Available in sheets or rolls; Martini Absorb is non-itch and doesn’t required any protective clothing or masks during installation. The product is available in black, grey or white.
Absorb is ideal for use behind perforated panelling and ceilings in sports halls, cinemas, studios, industrial enclosures, HVAC ducts, silencers or plant rooms. It is highly effective at reducing echo in rooms and provides consistent sound absorption across the speech range frequencies. Absorb can also be laid above suspended ceilings to reduce flanking noise between rooms. Absorb can also be used behind decorative woven fabrics as acoustic panels or baffles to cut reverberation and echo in commercial areas where hard surfaces predominate and cause unwanted noise.
Environmental Benefits & Credentials
Martini Absorb is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- GreenTag Cert™ certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Suitable for Green Star™ projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential