Martini Thermaflex is a lightweight, thermal insulation specifically manufactured for use in flexible air‑conditioning ducts. Material thermal performance R values comply with AS 4859.1 and meet the requirements of the National Construction Code for both domestic and commercial air conditioning systems.
- Fitted between inner and outer sleeve of the flexible ducting
Environmental Benefits & Credentials
CSR Martini has an environmental policy focused on producing environmentally neutral and recyclable products through sustainable manufacturing processes.
- GreenTag Cert™ certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Suitable for Green Star™ projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential
Maximum performance, minimal environmental impact.