Martini proudly manufactures the Bradford Polymax Acoustic range for CSR Bradford. The Bradford Polymax™ Acoustic wall and ceiling batt range reduces unwanted outside noise as well as minimises noise transfer between rooms and floors, making for a quieter home. Bradford Polymax Acoustic batts complies with AS 4859.1.
For more information, visit www.bradfordpolymax.com.au
In walls and ceilings in new or existing homes.
The Bradford Polymax Acoustic range is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- No chemicals or resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is generated in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- No chlorides are present in the product.