Decorative acoustic wall treatment that absorb noise and is usable as a pinboard with a Velcro® surface. dECO Flex is a flexible rolled product that can be mounted on plasterboard or plywood.
Used in high schools, primary schools, child care centres to help children learn and in offices and public spaces such as libraries to facilate communication and the exchange of ideas.
dECO Flex is a decorative acoustic wall treatment. It has been tested under a range of conditions.
dECO Flex sound absorption tested to AS / ISO 354: 2006
|Test Performed||AS/ISO 354: 2006|
|10 - 12mm dECO Flex||Direct Fix NRC 0.40|
Tested by the University of Auckland Acoustics Testing Service
|10 - 12 mm dECO Flex||Group 1 SMOGRA not more than 100 m2/s2 x 1000|
Complies with AS 5637.1 and is tested to AS/ISO 9705 Corner Burn Test
Green TagCert™ is a third party, ecolabel certification system that assists in the specification of green building products. Green TagCert™ GreenRate Level A is the highest level achievable and is used in the rating for the Green Star™ Materials Calculator credits.
dECO Flex is manufactured from thermally bonded polyester fibre with a minimum of 50% recycled fibre content from post-consumer packaging.
- No chemicals or phenol formaldehyde resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- Generates no waste in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- Contains no chlorides.
- Suitable for use in Green Star™ projects.
Captivate fabric range
- Nordic Sky
- Nashi Pear
|Thickness||10 - 12 mm|
Other roll lengths available upon request. Minimum length 7m.
Maximum performance, minimal environmental impact.
CSR Martini has an environmental policy focused on producing environmentally neutral and recyclable products through sustainable manufacturing processes.
The dECO Series range of products are based on thermally bonded polyester fibres, of which a minimum of 50% is made from PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
Benefits to the environment are:
- High reusable potential.
- No chemicals used in the manufacturing process.
- Contain no phenol formaldehyde resin binders.
- Our products are odourless and contain no volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
- No water is used or generated in the manufacturing process.
- No ozone-depleting gases are used and no chlorides or ammonia are present in the products.
- Designed to optimally fit to applications, resulting in less material and wastage.
Ecospecifier have completed Independent environmental assessments on Martini’s range of products and we are active members of the Green Building Council of Australia.