Martini Prime is a thermally-bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically designed to increase the acoustic and thermal characteristics of high performance plasterboard, masonry and aerated concrete composite wall systems. Designed for use in apartment walls and ceilings where very high standards of acoustic performance are mandatory.
Available in rolls, Martini Prime is non-itch and doesn’t require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
- High performance partition wall cavity infill for residential apartments
- Suspended ceilings
Martini Prime is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- No chemicals or resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is generated in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- No chlorides are present in the product.
- Suitable for use in Green Star™ projects.