Martini Prime is a thermally-bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically designed to increase the low frequency acoustic and thermal characteristics of high performance plasterboard, masonry and aerated concrete composite wall systems. Designed for use in apartment walls and ceilings where very high standards of acoustic performance are mandatory. Martini Prime is non‑irritant and does not require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
Available in rolls, Martini Prime is non-itch and doesn’t require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
Designed for use in high performance plasterboard, masonry and aerated concrete composite walls and ceilings systems where sound transmission control is required.
Martini Prime has been engineered to produce performance results in wall systems to comply with BCA/NCC acoustic provisions.
Refer to our Acoustic Design Guide for system details and ratings.
Environmental Benefits & Credentials
Martini Prime is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- GreenTag Cert™ certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Suitable for Green Star™ projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential