Martini MSB is an acoustic partition wall and ceiling insulation for commercial applications. It provides sound transmission reduction and thermal performance, reducing noise and heat transfer between rooms. Inclusion of Martini MSB in wall and ceiling cavities increases the acoustic performance of such systems.
Available in roll form, Martini MSB like all Martini polyester products is non-itch and doesn’t require any protective clothing or masks during installation.
Martini MSB is ideal for use in plasterboard partition walls and suspended ceilings in offices and institutions such as education, healthcare and civic buildings. Installed in partition walls, MSB provides excellent sound transmission reduction and thermal performance, reducing heat transfer between rooms.
For specific acoustic applications refer to the Martini Acoustic Design Guide.
Environmental Benefits & Credentials
Martini MSB is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- GreenTag Cert™ certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Suitable for Green Star™ projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential