Martini MAB is a multi-purpose insulation, made to specific densities and thicknesses. MAB has many varied acoustic applications. It comes in a range of densities from 11kg per m3 to 60 kg per m3 and thickness from 25 mm to 100 mm. It is available in roll and sheet form.
This product is made for applications where density and thickness is specified.
Martini MAB can be used for:
- Suspended ceilings
- Plasterboard partition walls
- Rigid ducting
- Industrial applications
Martini MAB is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- No chemicals or resin binders are used in manufacture.
- Odourless and contains no harmful volatile organic compounds (VOC).
- No waste is generated in manufacture.
- No water or ozone-depleting gases are used in manufacture.
- No chlorides are present in the product.
- Suitable for use in Green Star™ projects.