Martini MAB is a multi-purpose insulation, designed and manufactured to specific densities and thicknesses to provide acoustic and thermal performance in commercial and industrial applications. It is available in a range of densities between 11kg per m3 to 60 kg per m3 and thickness from 25 mm to 100 mm. Martini MAB is non‑irritant and does not require any protective clothing or masks during installation. It is available in roll and sheet form in standard white colour, black or grey available upon request.
This product is made for applications where density and thickness is specified. Martini MAB products can be used behind perforated paneling and ceilings designed to reduce echo in a single space such as sports halls, cinemas, studios, industrial enclosures, HVAC ducts, silencers or plant rooms. Also recommended as a cavity infill where noise separation through walls and ceilings is required and can be laid above suspended ceilings to reduce flanking noise between rooms.
Environmental Benefits & Credentials
Martini MAB is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- GreenTag Cert™ certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Suitable for Green Star™ projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential