Martini Easy Baffle is thermally bonded polyester fibre insulation specifically designed to reduce flanking sound transmission through suspended ceiling voids in offices and institutions such as education, healthcare and civic buildings.
Available in black, grey or white, Martini Easy Baffle is non-itch and doesn’t required any protective clothing or masks during installation.
Easy baffle is designed to fill ceiling voids between a concrete slab soffit and the top junction of a plasterboard partition. Easy Baffle helps control flanking noise between adjoining spaces in commercial and multi-residential buildings. One pack of Martini Easy Baffle is designed to fit a ceiling to a soffit height of 600 mm. To work effectively, Martini Easy Baffle must be compressed by 30%.
When placed between a concrete slab soffit and the top junction of a plasterboard partition wall, Easy Baffle can achieve a sound transmission reduction of up to 9–16 decibels across a range of frequencies including general speech range frequencies – the most common nuisance noise in commercial buildings. Easy Baffle has a Noise Reduction Coefficient (NRC) of 0.9 as tested in accordance with AS/ISO 354-2006.
Environmental Benefits & Credentials
Martini Easy Baffle is manufactured from thermally-bonded polyester fibre with up to 80% recycled fibre content from post-consumer PET packaging, such as empty drink bottles.
- GreenTag Cert™ certified
- Environmental Product Declaration (EPD) Certified in accordance with ISO 14025
- Suitable for Green Star™ projects
- No red list chemicals are present
- No ozone-depleting gases are used during the manufacturing process
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) generated in the manufacturing process is classified as low (0.01 mg/m3)s
- Safe, non-irritant, non-toxic, and non-allergenic
- Products are 100% recyclable
- High reuse potential